Saturday, January 31, 2009

bored...

BORED…


Time stood still as the clock’s hands did not know motion,

Deprived by its sole measurement.

The grunts of my environment became the basis of seconds…

One…two…three…

I looked at the empty space for there was nothing to see,

Yet the lighting dimmed and glowed.

I do not know whether the light was really changing or

My mind chose to entertain me by making me see

Different things.

The light was bright, then the light was soft,

Nonetheless, what I see is still light –

Yet, time seemed to move faster.

As I closed my eyes, and time moved even faster.

I did not see light for I could see anything.

I was a superhero, moving around my “name-ville”

Flying, with my dark red cape and glossy costume.

I was saving a world, but I was still sitting down.

Looking at nothing for I could see nothing.

I was having fun,

In the thought of having fun.

I really did not have to do anything for entertainment.

Entertainment came to me.

I looked at an empty space… and time passed.

I closed my eyes… and time flew.

My source of entertainment was everywhere…anywhere

They just needed time, I just had to look for them…

And fun came along.

It’s funny, fun was the one waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment